Mind Body Retreat
May 14 - May 21
This is your opportunity to study with world-renowned master educators of integrated manual therapies
This is for lodging and meals registration only, to register for the class, please visit….https://www.cryoderm.com/education, if you are only here to sign up for housing and lodging, enter your passcode, and you will get access to the lodging and meals registration link.
James Waslaski integrates 30 plus years of expertise in Manual Therapy, and Elite Sports Therapy, to enhance the education and patient outcomes for all Manual Therapists.
Ann and Lynn Teachworth integrate 40+ years of expertise in structural integration, functional bio-mechanics: and energy work to help make good therapists great.
This course will be co-taught focusing on functional movement and Kinetic chain patterns for complicated shoulder and cervical conditions.
Additional experiences to ensure you leave empowered and nourished on all levels:
- Begin the morning with yoga high atop the mountains as the clouds wisp by below
- Functional Stretching Session
- Franklin Method functional embodiment
- Chi Gong breathing and energy balancing session
- Evening community gatherings – music, food, dancing, friends
- Optional outings in the beautiful surrounding area
- Handcrafted wooden sauna
This retreat is a mind and body cleanse while focusing on higher education.
If you play an Instrument Bring it with you!!
• You may purchase three Gourmet Vegan meals per day • Limited to 20 students per class providing one on one time with educators • Personal mentoring time with instructors • Optional Massage & lunch in the Redwood National Park under 1000 year old trees. • Early Register $500.00 late registration $595.00 • Accommodations
Camp Site $35.00 a night Indoor classroom camping $35.00 a night Shared room $50.00 a night per person – Private Room from $95.00 to $150.00 a night
For more Information or to book this amazing Seminar go to http://cryoderm.com/education
Transportation to Heartwood is not included. Please Inquire about all transportation options