Pathways to Heartwood ~ Employment, Residencies and other offerings
Hospitality Support ~ Housekeeping
Join the Heartwood hospitality team! Must be detail-oriented and able to interact with guests and provide excellent customer service. Flexibility for night, weekend and/or holiday scheduling. Ability to work well independently.
This position reports to the General Manager (GM) and Hospitality team and is responsible for the beautification of Heartwood campus and buildings, and providing excellent guest experiences.
- Performs a variety of cleaning and hospitality duties as needed
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation standards for Heartwood campus and buildings
- Maintains daily, weekly, deep cleaning schedules
- Maintains organization of cleaning supplies, and provides feedback for ordering
- Makes recommendations for increased efficiency, systems, and other improvements
- Maintains highest levels of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with other team members, guests, and visitors
- Uses company resources (labor, tools, supplies) in efficient, cost-effective manner
- Supports other departments as needed (by approval of Supervisor)
- Acknowledges and complies with current Heartwood Community Agreements and Employee Handbook policies
- Previous hotel or customer service experience
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Good communication and time management skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility for night, weekend and/or holiday scheduling
- Ability to work safely and effectively in rugged environment
- Physically fit and capable of lifting 25 lbs
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record preferred
Full time, hourly position. Housing accommodations provided. Full time employees are eligible for health coverage after 90 days of employment.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
How to Apply
Please fill out the application below and attach cover letter, resume, and references in the fields provided (as well as any images of your work that you would like us to see). If you experience difficulties with this form, you can also email us directly at [email protected].